Thermolyne Benchtop Liquid Nitrogen Transfer Vessels
from Barnstead International
- Recommended Substitute: Thermo-Flask* Benchtop Liquid Nitrogen Containers.
- 26 models available with capacities from 200 ml to 10 L.
- Lightweight design is ideal for everyday laboratory use.
- Thermo-Flask® liquid nitrogen containers feature inner vessels of borosilicate glass evacuated to 1 x 10-5 mm Hg to provide maximum coolant retention.
- Available in stainless steel, enameled steel or plastic exteriors.
- Select models feature vented, clamped lids, carrying handles and rubber cushioned bases.
Stainless Steel Thermo-Flask Containers with Handle and Lid
- Durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel exterior construction with carrying handle and vented lid secured by toggle clamps.
- Recommended for the safe transport of liquid nitrogen.
Shallow Wide Mouth Flasks
- Convenient dish-shaped design is also ideal for bench top use with crushed ice and dry ice/alcohol.
- Stainless steel jacket and cushioned base provide years of trouble-free use.
- Excellent for use as a cold trap.
Plastic Wide Mouth Flasks
- Low cost, with combined high efficiency.
- Rugged, shock-absorbing plastic exterior with carry handle and “push-fit” insulated lid.
- Vented lid prevents pressure build-up.
- Borosilicate glass inner vessel.
Enameled Steel Thermo-Flask Containers
- Safe storage of liquefied gases at an economical price.
- Enameled steel exteriors, borosilicate glass liners and cushioned bases.
- Models 2118-2121 include insulated lids and fold-down carrying handles.
- Ideal for cold traps.