Lab-Line Saybolt Viscosimeters
from Barnstead International
- Recommended Substitute : Koehler* Saybolt Viscosity Baths
The Standard for Testing Petroleum-Based Samples!
- Temperature control from 60°F to 220°F as specified by ASTM D-88.
- Three heaters for maintaining temperature.
- 24 Month Warranty.
- Solid state temperature controller with LED display.
- Three heaters for maintaining temperature-75 watts continuous, 75 watts controlled by main switch, 660 watts for quick heat.
- Externally mounted induction motor drives stainless steel propeller stirrer for thorough circulation of oil without excessive agitation.
- Copper cooling coil can be used when operating conditions approach ambient to achieve below-ambient conditions.
- Each unit comes with a Saybolt viscosity tube cleaner, bulb pipette to adjust sample level, corks with pull chains and oil strainer.
- Models 4510 and 4512 provided with 3 gallons of Saybolt Oil.
- PID microprocessor control and LED readout.
- Tubes, orifices and wrenches are ordered separately for specific Applications.
- Designed specifically for ASTM D-88 protocol for the petroleum industry.
- Durable stainless steel bath is welded securely to stainless steel draft shield and base.