Barnstead Mega-Pure Distillation Glass Stills
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Our Most Popular Line of Stills!
- All glass system.
- Only non-leaching components are used.
- Choice of five production capacities.
- Wall and bench mountable.
- Pyrex® and Vycor® are registered trademarks of Corning, Inc.
- Teflon® is a registered trademark of DuPont Co.
- Vertical condenser design provides maximum purity.
- Contact with only Pyrex®, Vycor®, and Teflon® components ensures ultimate purity and eliminates cross-contamination.
- High temperature cut-off shuts down the glass still if temperature is too high, preventing heating element burnout.
- Quick release cover for easy cleaning access.
- Connection to Automatic Collection System (ACS) assures a 24-hour automatic system.
- Can be wall or bench-mounted depending on lab space requirements.
- Includes feedwater solenoid valve for automatic operation.
- Compact, easy-to-use 1.4 LPH glass still available with or without a storage bottle.
MP-3A, MP-6A, MP-11A
- These 3.4, 6.0 and 13 LPH stills are great for larger volume demands.
- This 12 LPH still has a built-in deionizer for pretreated feed to boiler.
- Distillate cooler allows product water to be used as it is produced; no need to wait for cooling.