Thermolyne Fixed Dri Bath Blocks
from Barnstead International
- Recommended Substitute: Lab-Line* Analog & Digital Modular Dri Bath Blocks .
- Calibrated with NIST Standard.
- Choice of 10, 20 or 40 wells.
- Anodized aluminum block provides maximum heat transfer.
- Anodized aluminum heating block provides excellent heat transfer to your test tubes for maximum uniformity and reliable results.
- Baked-on enamel finish resists harsh chemicals and hard usage.
- Type DB5900 cradle design permits tube rocking for sample agitation.
- Type DB5900 numbered wells allow for easy test tube identification.
- Clear acrylic side windows on Type DB5900 permit observation of colormetric changes.
- Versatile operating range of ambient +5°C to 60°C, ± 0.5°C accuracy.
- Read thermometer and adjust calibration screw for your desired temperature.
- No need to unplug; designed for continuous use.
- Test tubes and cuvettes stay dry during incubations to eliminate mess and contamination.
Applications for All Models
- General sample incubation.
- Blood chemistries.
- Coombs tests.
- Blood crossmatching tests.
- Compatibility and antibody testing.
- Immunohematologic incubating.
- RIA-aldosterone incubating.
Applications Model DB5900
- Colormetric tests.
- Coagulation studies.
- VDRL Test.
- Activated clotting times.
- Serology procedures.
- Urine and blood cultures.