Lab-Line Environette Reach-In Environmental Chambers
from Barnstead International
Reach-In for Easy Access!
- Microprocessor-based main temperature controller.
- Temperature control and uniformity of ±0.5°C.
- Available in four sizes and two temperature ranges.
- Digital temperature set point with LED readout.
- Four sizes: from 21 cu. ft. to 69 cu. ft.
- Two temperature ranges-Model # 700 through 703-2: Ambient plus 10°C to 60°C, Model # 700A through 703A-2: 0°C to 60°C.
- Zero-switching, microprocessor-based main temperature controller with multi-range, auto tuning PID control for fast control response with minimal overshooting.
- Sturdy 24 gauge galvanized steel exterior with grey powder coated finish.
- Six adjustable heavy-gauge perforated aluminum shelves come as standard equipment.
- Many accessories available.
- CFC free.
- Models 700 thru 703-2 have a temperature range of ambient +10°C to 60°C; models 700A thru 700A-2 have a temperature range of 0-60°C.
- All models have a temperature control and uniformity of ±0.5°C.
- Versatile chambers designed to provide control and uniformity across a wide variety of applications including: drug stability testing, genetic studies, shelf life testing, chromatography tests, tissue culture studies, growth chamber studies and more.