Lab-Line Reach-In Environmental Chambers
from Barnstead International
Reach-In for Easy Access!
- 21-step programmable controller.
- Available in four sizes.
- Temperature control of ±0.5°C.
- Humidity uniformity ±5%.
- Precise digital temperature set point with LED readout.
- Four sizes: 24, 33, 52 and 80 cu. ft.
- 21-step programmable, microprocessor-based controller.
- Sturdy 20 gauge galvanized steel exterior with white powder coated finish.
- Six adjustable epoxy-coated shelves per door opening come as standard equipment, to facilitate various sample sizes.
- Environmentally safe, CFC-free foam insulation and refrigerant.
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel interior.
- Key lock standard for sample security.
- Heated door eliminates condensation.
- 1 - 2" access port.
- 1 - Duplex outlet
- RS485 Outputs.
- Locking casters.
- Choose from solid doors for light sensitive applications or glass doors for better viewing.
- Uniformity packages for validating equipment.
- IQ/OQ procedures.
- “C” - 7-day, circular chart recorder.
- Temperature range: 4°C to 70°C.
- All models have a temperature control of ±0.5°C.
- Humidity dependent on temperature.
- Versatile chambers designed to provide control and uniformity across a wide variety of applications including: drug stability testing, genetic studies, shelf life testing, chromatography tests, tissue culture studies, growth chamber studies and more.