Lab-Line Standard Reach-In Environmental Chambers
from Barnstead International
Reach-In for Easy Access!
- Microprocessor-based main temperature controller.
- Temperature control of ±0.5°C.
- Available in two sizes.
- Humidity uniformity ±5%.
- Precise digital temperature set point with LED readout.
- Two sizes: 19 cu. ft. and 29 cu. ft.
- Zero-switching, microprocessor-based main temperature controller with multi-range, auto tuning PID control for fast control response with minimal overshooting.
- Sturdy 20 gauge galvanized steel exterior with grey powder coated finish.
- Six adjustable heavy-gauge perforated stainless steel shelves come as standard equipment, to facilitate various sample sizes.
- Environmentally safe, CFC-free foam insulation and refrigerant.
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel interior.
- Key lock standard for sample security.
- Heated door eliminates condensation.
- Interior fluorescent work light.
- 1 - 2" access port.
- 1 - Duplex outlet.
- RS232 Outputs.
- 12.5" square viewing window.
- Locking casters.
- “C” - 7 day circular chart recorder.
- Choose from solid doors for light sensitive applications or glass doors for better viewing.
- 24-step programmable controller capable of 4 programs containing 6 steps each.
- Uniformity packages for validating equipment.
- IQ/OQ procedures.
- Digital recorder with RS485.
- Available with two temperature ranges: Ambient +10°C to 60°C or 0°C to 60°C.
- All models have a temperature control of ±0.5°C.
- Humidity dependent on temperature.
- Versatile chambers designed to provide control and uniformity across a wide variety of applications including: drug stability testing, genetic studies, shelf life testing, chromatography tests, tissue culture studies, growth chamber studies and more.