STEM Clarity Solubility Reacto Station Heating Blocks
from Bibby Scientific
This product line is no longer available through us.
Designed for Solubility Studies
- Perform 10 solubility studies simultaneously on a bench-scale operation.
- Small volume vessels down to 1ml.
- Precise temperature control with rapid heating and cooling.
- Fast and easy set-up - conduct solubility studies in a few simple steps.
- The Reaction Blocks can be controlled over the complete temperature range from -30°C to +150°C.
- The maximum temperature difference between any two positions or zones is 180°C with zero cross talk.
- Control heating and cooling ramp rates from 0.1 to 5°C/minute.
- The well insulated heat block keeps the casework cool-to-the-touch.
- Thermal cutout eliminates runaway conditions.
- Clarity Solubility Software is a comprehensive data processing and data management software package.
- Scheduling of the process is made simple by using the Method Writer.
- Clarity Solubility Box is a 10-channel high-sensitivity detection system designed specifically for absorption measurements.
- Clarity Solubility Fiber Optic Probes are miniature transmission probes designed for operating in the IR Range (920 - 960nm).
- Soft Start feature reduces sample fragmentation.
- If the motor stalls or jams, power is removed from the motor and a “motor-jammed” message is reported back to the controlling system.
- Monitor changes in the viscosity of your solution - throughout its use, a “viscosity” value is reported.