STEM RS10 Reacto Station Heating Blocks Accessories
from Bibby Scientific
This product line is no longer available through us.
Water Cooled Aluminum Reflux Head Minimizes Sample Loss and Gas Inlet System Allows for the Performance of Inert Chemistry.
- Efficient condensing and refluxing is provided through the use of an optional water-cooled aluminum reflux head.
- Cooling water is introduced through the inlet/outlet ports.
- Individual reaction positions are numbered (1-10) for ease of tube and sample identification.
- A central gas inlet/outlet port combined with the gas-tight PTFE caps allow for a vacuum to be pulled and/or inert gas (nitrogen) to be ported into each individual tube, allowing reactions to be performed under inert conditions.
Software Package Designed for Controlling System
- The software package operates from a PC.
- It contains a comprehensive data processing and data management software package, with scheduling made simple by using the Method Writer.
Multi-Temp Controller can Monitor or Control the Temperature of Each of the Ten Reactions
- The Multi-Temp Controller has 12 ports to hold 12 separate probes.
- The Multi-Temp unit can be connected to the Reaction Block and used to either monitor or control the temperature of each tube.
Gas Tight Caps Allow Individual Reaction to be Performed
- The simple open/close valve permits on/off control of the gas flow to the individual tubes, allowing individual reaction tubes to be isolated or removed during synthesis.