STEM RS5000 Reaction Heating Block Stations
from Bibby Scientific
The RS5000 is a 50 position reaction station designed for 24mm/25mm diameter vessels (also 16mm and other diameter vessels with appropriate adaptor sleeves), and sample sizes from 10ml to 30ml.
- RS5000 models accommodate 24mm/25mm diameter vessels (also accommodate 16mm and other diameter vessels with appropriate adaptor sleeves).
- It has a controlled temperature range from ambient to 150ºC and a powerful stir speed from 400 to 2000rpm.
- 50 position reaction station.
- 24mm/25mm diameter vessels.
- Can accommodate 16mm and other diameter vessels with appropriate adaptor sleeves.
- Sample sizes from 10ml to 30ml.
- Controlled temperature range from ambient +5ºC to 150ºC.
- Powerful stir speed from 400 to 2000rpm.
- Manual/external control via the RS232/RS485 interface ports.
- Compact footprint for easy integration onto a robotic platform.
Technical Information Model RS5000.
- Stirred positions 50.
- Tube diameter 24 or 25mm.
- Tube diameter sleeves 16mm, 20mm.
- Sample volume 10 - 30ml.
- Stir speed range 400 - 2000rpm.
- Soft start (to full ramp) 0 - 10mins (Adjustable).
- Temperature range (ambient) Ambient to 150ºC.
- Temperature stability ±0.5ºC.
- Time to max/min temp 30 mins.
- Interface port RS485/RS232 & manual.
- Dimensions (w x h x d), mm 250 x 145 x 460.
- Shipping weight, kg 13.8.