STEM RS6000 Stem Heating / Shaking Heating Blocks
from Barnstead International
Compact Incubated Shaker!
- Variable speed up to full vortex.
- Removable reaction block.
- Automatic operation.
- Heating and shaking in one compact instrument.
- Removable reaction block for test tubes and microtitre plates can be customized to accept different vessels.
- Backlit LCD displays digital readout of actual temperature and rpm.
- Heating and shaking cycles can be controlled by external software as part of a fully automated system through the RS232.
- Up to ten units can be linked via their RS485 connectors and then be individually controlled, giving the additional facilities of unattended operation, speed variation and temperature ramping over user-defined time periods.
- Adjustable stirring speed from 100 to 600 rpm.
- Agitation begins with a soft start to minimize sample damage.
- Adjustable stirring ramp rate allows you to ramp from 0 - 10 ramps per second.
- Heated platform rotates in a circular orbit for efficient mixing of reactants.
- The heating block is surrounded by insulation so the surrounding casework remains cool to the touch.
- Temperature cutout eliminates runaway condition.