Electrothermal Heavy Duty Muffle Furnaces
from Barnstead International
Firebrick and Steel for Demanding Applications!
- Up to 1.5 cu. ft. capacity.
- Temperature up to 2480°F.
- Choice of controllers ordered separately.
- Heavy-duty firebrick insulation.
- Hard, abrasion resistant, designed to support heavy loads.
- Heavy duty steel case supports the most demanding requirements.
- Door is filled with refractory cement for long service life.
- Models F1600 and F1700 heating elements embedded in special refractory cement offer long service life, protection from harmful materials and mechanical shock.
- Heating elements located on all four sides of chamber for maximum heat transfer and chamber uniformity.
- Accessories: Supplied with ceramic hearth try to protect bottom heating element.
- No power cord supplied; electrical connection requires fixed wiring.
- Controllers sold separately.
- For safety, door is counter-weighted to open upwardly; hot side is away from operation.
- Ashing organics.
- Heat treating tools and ties.
- Heat treating glass.