Thermolyne Economy Solid Tube Furnaces
from Barnstead International
- Recommended Substitute: Lindberg/Blue M* 1200°C Split-Hinge Tube Furnaces.
Solid Tube, Solid Value!
- 1200°C max. temperature range.
- Operates in horizontal or vertical position.
- 12 inch heated zone.
- Chamber includes two interchangeable end pieces to accommodate tubes with 1" and 2" diameters.
- Heating elements embedded in ceramic fiber insulation provide rapid chamber heat-up and cool-down.
- Quartz and porcelain tubes (not supplied by Thermolyne) are commonly used with the tube furnace and can be obtained from your local laboratory supplier.
- All models shipped complete with power cord.
- Choose two popular control options:
- Manual controller provides power to heating elements for a certain percentage of time.
- Temperature is indicated on a dual scale pyrometer.
- - B1: Digital single set point control with a single ramp to set point and a dwell.
- A single display shows Actual temperature or set point.
- The furnaces that use this control also utilize a mechanical Over Temperature Protection relay.