Electrothermal CMUT Multiple Volume Electromantles
from Bibby Scientific
The CMUT Electromantle is a muiltiple volume CMU Electromantle, able to accommodate round bottom flasks of between 250ml to 1000ml capacity.
- Its key features are otherwise the same as for the CMU Electromantle.
- The Electrothermal series of heating mantles has been specifically designed to provide a comprehensive answer to heating fluids in round bottom flasks in the modern laboratory.
Robust and economical.
- You can rely on CMU Electromantles to be the heating workhorse within your laboratory.
- They are economical to run, robust and easy to use, and our wide range of products caters for most sizes, making them flexible enough to meet almost all of your laboratory’s heating requirements.
- Larger capacity products have multiple heating elements to ensure a more even and accurate heat transfer and the CMUT Electromantle has 2 separate circuits for this.
- Multiple volume round bottom flask capacity of between 250ml - 1000ml.
- “Cool-to-the-touch” design.
- Element temperature up to 450°C.
- Built-in energy regulator.
- Indicator lamps for power and heater operation.
- Replaceable insulated heater cartridge.
- An easy to clean, powder coated aluminium outer casing.
- Non-skid feet and support rod clamps (not including support rod).
- Added safety features such as a grounded earth screen and double fuses.
- CSA approved for 115V models.