Electrothermal MH8523B Paraffin Wax Dispensers
from Bibby Scientific
Equipment for preparing samples.
- This range consists of three products. Electrothermal’s Paraffin Wax Dispenser heats wax to a liquid state and provides convenient ‘wax on tap’ for pathology and histology laboratories.
- Electrothermal’s Paraffin Wax Dispenser heats wax to a liquid state and provides convenient ‘wax on tap’ for pathology and histology laboratories.
- It complements both the Paraffin Wax Mounting Bath and the Slide Drying Bench to provide a complete set of paraffin wax sampling equipment for the modern laboratory.
- The Paraffin Wax Dispenser has a 4.5 litre capacity to ensure an ample supply of wax on tap.
- It is intended to be used solely for paraffin wax with a melting range from 45°C to 65°C inclusive.
- An excellent feature is that the wax dispenser tap is kept heated to ensure that the wax always remains flowing and on tap.
- The dispenser tap is heated by an independent temperature-controlled element mounted inside it, which prevents the wax from cooling down, solidifying and blocking the tap.
- The tap is a non-drip swivel lever and has a replaceable filter.
- There is a mains power On/Off switch, with 4 additional neon lights to indicate:.
- “Power On” (white neon).
- “Wax Bath Heater On” (amber neon).
- “Tap Heater On” (amber neon).
- “Wax Bath Over Temperature” (red warning neon).
- The bath heater rotary control dial has a graded temperature scale, and the temperature of the paraffin wax dispenser is controlled by a built-in thermostat controlling the temperature from ambient to 75°C.
- The tap has its own tap heater adjustment control.
- If an over temperature condition occurs, a “Wax Bath Over Temperature” red neon light will illuminate and the heater control for the bath will automatically turn off at 105°C.
- For added safety, a non-resettable thermal fuse has also been included.
- The Paraffin Wax Dispenser has a black PTFE coated aluminium interior, a powder coated black and white aluminium exterior and a durable black metal lid.
- It is virtually maintenance free and extremely easy to clean.
- Material Powder coated aluminium case.
- Temperature Ambient +5ºC to 75ºC (10 - 80ºC scale).
- Weight 4.5kg.
- Dimensions (h x d), mm 3000 x 28 100mm overhang for the tap assembly.
- 4.5 litre capacity.
- Ambient to 75ºC operating temperature range.
- Fitted with safety over-temperature cut-out at 105ºC and non-resettable thermal fuse.
- Heated tap to prevent wax from solidifying in the tap.
- Swivel lever non-drip tap with replaceable fitter.
Electrothermal paraffin wax dispenser, 4.5 litre, 115 volts, 50/60 hertz, 175 watt [ CE ]
Electrothermal paraffin wax dispenser, 4.5 litre, 230 volts, 50/60 hertz, 185 watt [ CE ]
Electrothermal paraffin wax dispenser, european, 4.5 litre, 230 volts, 50/60 hertz, 185 watt [ CE ]