Electrothermal IA9100 / IA9200 / IA9300 Digital Melting Point Apparatus
from Bibby Scientific
This product line is no longer available through us.
The IA900 series has a temperature resolution of ±0.1ºC and other performance enhancements.
- Features of all 3 models of the IA9000 series.
- The updated IA9000 series Digital Melting Point Apparatus offers a quick way to measure the melting points of samples, without sacrificing accuracy; the temperature resolution is within 0.1°C.
- It is ideal for multiple users, being ergonomically designed to ensure comfortable viewing for everyone, with a height- adjustable extension arm and a viewing head that may be rotated to suit each user.
- As a visual aid, the viewing head holds a viewing magnifier that offers 8x magnification.
- As a further convenience, the extension arm is completely collapsible and can be neatly folded away into the unit, so that the unit can be stored flat to save space.
- Each IA9000 series model comes supplied with a complimentary pack of 50 capillary tubes, its own power supply and power cable.
- The IA9000 series operates at both 115V and 230V.
- Membrane keypad with simple menus for intuitive use.
- Push button controls are conveniently located to ensure that temperatures can be recorded without looking away from the sample.
- Digital microprocessor with ±0.1°C resolution provides fast warm-up and accurate temperature control.
- Samples in 3 capillary tubes may be viewed simultaneously.
Safety and convenience.
- 3 Audible beeps indicate that the oven temperature is stable and ready for sample.
- Adjustable arm with 8x viewing magnifier can be folded away into the unit.
- Adjustable object lens for sharp focus.
- Daylight-balanced LEDs for improved sample illumination.
- Rotating viewing head and safety eye piece to protect against glare and hot zone.
- Integral light and wide angle 8X magnifier enhance sample observation, so that all 3 samples can be viewed without eye strain.
- Units can be calibrated in the field or at the factory; if in the field a calibration kit is required.
- Improved calibration procedure using a calibration key.
- Additional features of the IA9200 and IA9300 series Digital Melting Point apparatus.
- Temperature resolution ±0.1ºC.
- Selectable ramp rates between 0.2°C/min and 10°C/min; the IA9200 has a default setting of 0.2°C/min and the IA9300 has a default setting of 1°C/min.
- Date and time facility.
- PC output facility.
- Interface with optional PR2000S Printer.
- Printer output facility via RS232-C serial port.
- USB output to flash drive.
- 3 x 2 Melt memory capacity (IA9300 only).
- Batch memory of 500 Melts (IA9300) and 1000 Melts (IA9200).