Electrothermal Mel-Temp Melting Point Apparatus
from Bibby Scientific
The Mel-Temp gives a temperature resolution of ±1ºC
1101D and 1102D Mel-Temp Digital Melting Point Apparatus.
- The updated 1101D Mel-Temp Digital Melting Point Apparatus offers a quick and easy way to measure the melting points of samples at a budget price.
- It is ideal for multiple users, being ergonomically designed to ensure comfortable viewing for everyone, with a height-adjustable extension arm and a viewing head that may be rotated to suit each user.
- As a visual aid, the viewing head holds a viewing magnifier that offers 8x magnification.
- As a further convenience, the extension arm is completely collapsible and can be neatly folded away into the unit, so that the unit can be stored flat to save space.
- Each Digital Mel-Temp comes supplied with a complimentary pack of 50 capillary tubes, its own power supply and power cable.
- The 1101D Mel-Temp has power requirements of 115-120V and 50-60Hz.
- The 1102D Mel-Temp Digital Melting Point Apparatus has exactly the same functionality, but has power requirements of 230-240V; 50-60Hz.
- Membrane keypad with simple menus for intuitive use.
- Push button controls are conveniently located to ensure that temperatures can be recorded without looking away from the sample.
- Digital microprocessor with ±1°C resolution provides fast warm-up and accurate temperature control.
- Samples in 3 capillary tubes may be viewed simultaneously.
Safety and convenience.
- 3 Audible beeps indicate that the oven temperature is stable and ready for sample.
- Adjustable arm with 8x viewing magnifier can be folded away into the unit.
- Adjustable object lens for sharp focus.
- Rotating viewing head and safety eye piece to protect against glare and hot zone.
- Integral light and wide angle 8x magnifier enhance sample observation, so that all 3 samples can be viewed without eye strain.
- Units can be calibrated by the user on their site or by manufacturer/service organisation.If calibrated by the user, a calibration kit is required.
- Temperature resolution ±1ºC.
- Accommodates 3 Melting point capillaries of up to 2mm outside diameter.
- Tube Guide removal forcleaning and use of cold finger.
- 32-bit Processor.
- 4 x 1 Melt memory capacity.
- 13-key membrane keypad.
- Colour Black.
- Processor 32-bit Processor.
- Keypad 13-key membrane keypad.
- Capillary tubes Accommodates 3 capillary tubes up to 2mm OD (Storage for pack 100).
- Tube Guide Tube Guide removal for cleaning and use of cold finger.
- Lens 40mm diameter lens (magnification 8x) removable and with adjustable focus.
- LED White LED illuminated oven.
- Melt memory 4 x 1 Melt memory capacity.
- Temperature range Ambient to 400°C.
- Fixed temperature ramp rate 1.0°C/minute.
- Fast temperature ramp rate 10°C/minute.
- Temperature resolution ±1°C.
- Accuracy ±1%.
- Temperature sensor PT100 Platinum Resistance.
- Display 2 Rows of 12 characters with backlit LCD.
- Power requirements 115-120V, 50-60Hz for 1101D 230-240V, 50-60 Hz for 1102D.
- Dimensions (d x w x h), mm 355 x 200 x 80.
- Shipping weight, kg 2.5.