Electrothermal Melting Point Accessories
from Bibby Scientific
Compact, Low-Cost Vacuum Drying!
- Drying using heat, vacuum and desiccant.
- Glass viewing window lets user see the sample.
- Digital control panel.
- CHEM-DRY will: dry primary standards for preparation of standard solutions; remove trace solvents from compounds before micro-analysis; perform “loss and drying” tests; and dry samples prior to melting point determination.
- The patented CHEM-DRY uses heat, vacuum and desiccant to remove moisture from samples.
- Modular design permits removal and storage of dried samples in sealed drying tubes, process samples in rapid succession or service multiple users.
- A glass viewing window allows user to see when sample is dry.
- Drying tube features jam-proof o-ring joints.
- Vacuum hose connects to threaded fitting so hose can be easily separated from drying tube.
- Three-way stopcock permits gentle venting without sample disruption.
- Control panel simultaneously displays the oven temperature and set temperature to 1°C.
- Press the up or down key to set the oven temperature.
- Temperature fluctuation is no more than ±1°C at all operating temperatures.
- A sealed electric heater eliminates the need for volatile refluxing fluids.
- Control relay is solid-state to eliminate sparks and provide long life.
- Integrated safety guard protects user from heated components.
- A compact camera produces the quality image that will provide better information and more accurate results.
- Teaching aid using one melting point rather than several small systems.
- Connects to a video system for data file storage for QC and QA Departments.
- Small compact CCTV camera with mounting kit.
- Interfaces to a PC to enable the live capture of the screen, which can be incorporated into reports or recorded or played back.
- Displays the image and data including: temperature, time, date. (IA9200 and IA9300 only.)
- Magnifies of the image on a TV monitor to approximately 50 x.
- Shows actual color image of the melt.
- Interfaces with IA9200, IA9300 and IA9400.
- Allows print out of data with date codes included.
- Plastic case.
- Power saving feature allows unit to shut off after 1-5 minutes as selected by the user.
1008 - Melting Point Standards
- 01. Benzophenone.
- 02. 1,3-Diphenoxybenzene.
- 03. 2,6-Di-tert-butyl 4 methylphenol.
- 04. Acetamide.
- 05. Imidazole.
- 06. Benzotriazole.
- 07. m-Toluic acid.
- 08. DL-Mandelic acid.
- 09. Methylhydroquinone.
- 10. Acetylsalicyclic acid.
- 11. L-Xylose.
- 12. Cyclohexanone 2,4-dinitrophenyl hydrazone.
- 13. L-Tartaric acid.
- 14. 3,3-Tetramethlyleneglutaric acid.
- 15. Succinic acid.
- 16. 4-Benzoylbenzoic acid.
- 17. 4-Fluorocinnamic acid.
- 18. aaa-Trifluoro-p-toluic acid.
- 19. Saccharin.
- 20. Dimethylglyoxime.
- 21. 1,4-Phenylenediacetic acid.
- 22. Sodium formate.
- 23. 3 Nitroterephthalic acid.
- 24. Anthraquinone.
- 25. Anthraquionone-2-carboxylic acid.
- 26. 1,8-Naphthalimide.