Electrothermal Temperature Probes for Pyrometers
from Barnstead International
- Adapters provide a convenient means to hold a temperature probe in a vessel with a free neck and standard taper.
- These adapters provide an air tight seal for moderate vacuum work.
- Teflon body has polypropylene extracting nut and Viton O-ring.
- Adapters accept 0.25" (0.64 mm) diameter probes.
- Available for 10/18, 14/20, 19/22 and 24/40 tapered joints.
Rigid Stainless Steel Probes
- Probes fit traditional apparatus an glassware without modifications.
- Their rigid 316 stainless steel sheaths are 0.25" (0.64 mm) in diameter, roughly the same as traditional glass thermometers.
- Available with or without Teflon coating, all have 6' (183cm) lead wires.
Glass-Probe Corrosion Resistant Thermocouples
- Patented quartz glass probe is highly resistant to most chemicals and thermal shock.
- Sheath is the same diameter as standard laboratory thermometers, 0.25" (0.64 mm), so it is compatible with common thermometer adapters, clamps and apparatus.
- The glossy quartz sheath may be cleaned more thoroughly than metals, Teflon or other glasses.
- Usable up to 500°C.
Bendable Stainless Steel Probes
- Probes have bendable 316 stainless steel sheaths that are 0.16 mm diameter.
- They may be used straight or gently bent to suit yourapplication.
- Probe has connector that plugs into extension cord.
- These extensions are made from appropriate thermocouple wire to minimize their effect on temperature readings.
- Straight extension cords are 130 cm long.
- Extendible cords stretch to 120 cm.