Thermolyne Temperature Probes for Pyrometers
from Barnstead International
General Purpose Immersion Probe
- A fast-responding stainless steel probe; ideal for measuring air, liquid, semi-liquid, and granular materials.
- It is field bendable to meet the configuration required for hard-to-reach locations.
- Choose from three sizes: 6", 10" and 18".
- - Application: General purpose use, liquids, air, molds, ovens and furnaces.
- A sharp-tip stainless steel probe for measuring the internal temperature of soft and semi-frozen materials.
- - Application: Food, tissue cultures, rubber and plastic.
- A fast-responding, perforated, stainless steel probe for measuring gas or air temperature.
- - Application: Moving air, gases in heating and cooling units, furnaces and engine exhaust.
Angled Surface Probe
- A ruggedly constructed stainless steel shaft with an open-ended surface probe for providing a fast response.
- Sensing head has a flat, low-mass grounded tip and is spring-loaded for solid contact.
- - Application: Hot plates, molds and semi-conductors.
Beaded Wire Probe
- A fast-responding exposed junction probe for measuring the precise temperature of small items.
- The low mass of the exposed tip prevents heat dissipation.
- - Application: General lab use for hot plates, platens, molds and eating tapes.
- Adapter connects the meter to the terminal block of your instrument to monitor and calibrate temperature.
- Adapters provide a convenient means to hold a temperature probe in a vessel with a free neck and standard taper.
- These adapters provide an air tight seal for moderate vacuum work.
- Teflon body has polypropylene extracting nut and Viton O-ring.
- Adapters accept 0.25" (0.64 mm) diameter probes.
- Available for 10/18, 14/20, 19/22 and 24/40 tapered joints.
Rigid Stainless Steel Probes
- Probes fit traditional apparatus an glassware without modifications.
- Their rigid 316 stainless steel sheaths are 0.25" (0.64 mm) in diameter, roughly the same as traditional glass thermometers.
- Available with or without Teflon coating, all have 6' (183cm) lead wires.
Glass-Probe Corrosion Resistant Thermocouples
- Patented quartz glass probe is highly resistant to most chemicals and thermal shock.
- Sheath is the same diameter as standard laboratory thermometers, 0.25" (0.64 mm), so it is compatible with common thermometer adapters, clamps and apparatus.
- The glossy quartz sheath may be cleaned more thoroughly than metals, Teflon or other glasses.
- Usable up to 500°C.
Bendable Stainless Steel Probes
- Probes have bendable 316 stainless steel sheaths that are 0.16 mm diameter.
- They may be used straight or gently bent to suit your application.
- Probe has connector that plugs into extension cord.
- These extensions are made from appropriate thermocouple wire to minimize their effect on temperature readings.
- Straight extension cords are 130 cm long.
- Extendible cords stretch to 120 cm.