Turner Ultra Violet Visible Scanning Spectrophotometers
from Barnstead International
Plug and Play Operation!
- LCD graphics display.
- Operate as a stand-alone, with a printer or with a PC.
- Split-beam spectrophotometer for stability (<0.0003A/hr drift at 500 nm.)
- Spectral scanning and overlay for sample identification over the entire 200-1100 nm range.
- Superior optics (bandwidth <2nm) allow high sensitivity and resolution of structurally similar compounds.
- Six-place motorized cuvette carrier allows automation of multiple samples and is standard equipment.
- Prompting display minimizes time learning instruction manual.
- Wide array of accessories increases throughput and allows instrumental flexibility.
- Perform kinetic analyses, analyze hundreds of samples in an hour.
- Optional software has built-in routines for DNA, RNA and protein analysis.
- Store analytical methods without external devices.
- DNA quantitation.
- RNA quantitation.
- Protein quantitation.