Linear 142 Series 1 Channel Recorders
from Barnstead International
Goes from Field to Laboratory!
- Small, portable battery-powered recorder.
- Battery-life: 6 hours to 1 week.
- Input range of 1 mV to 100 volts.
- Series 142 model recorders are lightweight, rugged and compact; at a weight of only eleven pounds, this recorder is easy to carry into the field or use in the laboratory.
- Linear Model 142 recorders use 100 mm chart paper and are equipped with 12 Volt DC battery pack, essential for field applications where AC power is not available.
- Battery pack recharges when unit is plugged into a wall receptacle.
- Vertical-face chart system includes paper take-up spool for protection of recordings in the field.
- 10 selectable chart speeds and 100% zero suppression provide flexibility under less than ideal conditions.
- Operating Ambient Range 41°F to 104°F (5°C to 40°C); 35 to 80% relative humidity, non-condensing.
- Field testing: environmental temperature monitoring studies.
- Industrial process equipment or energy consumption tests.