Linear 1200 Series 1 & 2 Channel Recorders
from Barnstead International
Our Best Selling Chart Recorders!
- Single or dual pen models.
- Electric pen lift and event marker.
- Fast pen response (0.25 seconds).
- Single and dual pen recorders using 200 mm width chart paper and inputs of up to 5 volts.
- Automatic servo shutdown circuit protects against damage to recorder circuitry due to off-scale input signals.
- Response time of 0.25 seconds full scale is ideal for use with trace analysis instrumentation.
- Internal-crystal controlled chart drive may be remotely programmed by pulse train (TTL).
- Chart may be run in reverse via external control or manually advanced.
- Zero control adjusts baseline reference from -100% to +100% for each channel of 1200 Series recorders.
- Event marker for on-line chart annotation.
- Electronic pen lift and additional event marking control capabilities.
- Operating ambient temperature range: 41°F to 104°F (5°C to 40°C); 35 to 80fi relative humidity, non-condensing.
- Monitor UV or fluorescence detector response: HPLC.
- Gas chromatography (GC) trace analysis monitoring.
- UV/VIS Spectrophotometers: document kinetic studies and spectrum scans.
- Electrochemistry: titration plots.