Linear 2000 Series Modular Recorders
from Barnstead International
Customizable Recorders for the Physiology Lab or Factory Floor!
- 1 and 2 channel flatbed models.
- Variable input types via plug-in modules.
- Optional battery packs.
- Linear 2000 Series flatbed recorder models are specialized to accommodate one or two of five Input Modules measuring temperature, voltage, current, pH or strain gauge input.
- 2010 models use 100 mm width chart paper; 2020 and 2030 models use 200 mm chart paper.
- Input modules simply plug into the recorder.
- Offscale signal dampening.
- Chart speeds of up to 30 cm/min or com/hr.
- Stepper motor driven chart mechanism is crystal controlled with a chart speed accuracy of ±0.25%.
- Pen drive response time is < 0.5 seconds full scale.
- Standard event marker (approx. 2% spike) notes commencement of analysis.
- Operating ambient temperature range: 5°C - 40°C (41°F - 104°F); 35 - 80% RH, non-condensing allows cold room operation.
- Physiology Research/Teaching Laboratories.
- Industrial Processing/Quality Control Monitoring.