Harvey Biological Indicators
from Barnstead International
- Recommended Substitute: Lab-Line* Analog & Digital Modular Dri Bath Blocks.
An Easy and Inexpensive Method to Verify Steam Sterilization Processes in Your Lab
- Works with any steam sterilizer.
- Results proven in 48 hours.
- Save up to 60% of the cost of outside laboratory sterility tests.
- Verify the sterility of your instruments, vials, media, liquid cycles and other products in less time than it takes to send samples to an outside lab.
- Obvious color change from purple to yellow indicates an ineffective sterilization process.
- Two biological indicators to choose from:
- 1) for media and liquids.
- 2) for instruments, glassware and other applications.
For Media and Liquids
- Sterilamp II Biological Indicators with spore populations of 106.
- Available in boxes of 25 or 100.
For Instruments, Glassware and Other
- B/T Sure Biological Indicators with spore populations of 105.
- Other spore populations are available upon special request.
- Comply with current AAMI and ISO standards.