Lab-Line Programmable Thermal Blok
from Barnstead International
Our Flexible Modular Thermal Cyclers!
- Unique adjustable lock down heated lid.
- User-friendly programming-100 program capacity.
- 24 Month Warranty.
- Sturdy one-piece molded polymer exterior body construction is easy to clean, and will withstand a wide range of temperatures.
- Compact size conserves valuable bench top space.
- Sample modules are constructed from aluminum alloy for durability and excellent thermal characteristics.
- Each unit is self contained-no peripherals, separate power supplies, or hose connection required.
- Efficient thermoelectric Peltier heat pumps provide accurate, uniform heating and cooling throughout the entire temperature range.
- As research needs change, programmable Thermal Bloks can easily be modified to accommodate new requirements.
- Interchangeable modules available for 0.5 ml and 0.2 ml tubes, 96 well microtiter plate, 8 tube strips (0.2 ml) and glass slides.
- Microprocessor-based PID control provides minimal overshoot and precise temperature control.
- Controlled ramp rate up to 3°C per second for speed and repeatability.
- Menu-driven, user-friendly programming software is simple and easy to learn.
- Large keypad and LCD display screen provide all necessary information to operate the unit.
- Continual four line (20 characters each.)
- Programs are easy to develop and edit-just answer YES, NO or enter a value at each step of the menu sequence.
- Programmable pre-heat start up feature warms the unit to selected temperature and soak time, then sounds alarm to notify researcher to load samples.
- Additional option screens allow advanced users to take full advantage of the unit’s potential.
- Automatic self-diagnostics run each time the unit is turned on.
- Software allows connection to a PC-compatible computer for data storage, display, and retrieval as well as full-color graphic real-time display or actual program runs.