from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Smoke Mist Eliminator.
- For applications where small amounts of condensable vapors will be present.
- Molecular sieve material required.
Liquid Nitrogen Trap.
- The most effective method of condensing harmful vapors and protecting pump oil from contamination.
- Keeps Precision Belt Drive Pumps running cleaner, longer.
- Reduces the proportion of water in gas to as low as 4 ppm.
- For high vacuum applications.
- Order by length required (in feet).
Inlet dust filter.
- To prevent solid particles from entering the rotary vane pump.
- Stainless steel band with worm-tightening screw.
- For Vacuum Tubing.
High Vacuum Grease.
- A 5.3 oz tube of silicone lubricant for vacuum connections and door seals.
Reducing Hose Nipples.
- Reduces intake diameter to accept smaller diameter tubing.
Precision B+ Vacuum Pump Oil.
- A highly purified, double distilled, premium grade oil for use in all Precision Vacuum Pumps.
Vacuum Gauge Assembly.
- Consists of a gauge registering vacuum from 0 to 30 in. of mercury, vacuum mounted on a brass tee with two 1/4 in. serrated hose valves.
- Placement between vacuum pump and system provides a constant vacuum reading.
Maintenance Repair Kits - Belt Drive Pumps.
- Basic Kit - Complete set of gaskets, O-rings, and gas ballast components.
- Intermediate Kit - Basic Kit plus flutter valve, sight glass, drain, and shaft seal.
- Major Kit - Intermediate Kit plus vane assembly.
Maintenance Repair Kits - Direct Drive Pumps.
- Minor Kit - Complete set of gaskets, O-rings, and shaft seals.
- Major Kit - Minor Kit plus vanes, springs, gas ballast valves, drain valve, sight glass, and flexible motor coupling.