Precision Direct Drive Vacuum Pumps
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Precision Direct Drive Vacuum Pumps are available in 12 models with free air displacement ranging from 0.7 to 42.4 CFM (20 to 1201 LPM) at 60 Hz, and can be used as roughing pumps for direct evacuations or as fore pumps in conjunction with diffusion pumps.
- Precision Direct Drive Pumps are designed to be quiet - operating with minimal noise and vibration.
- All of our direct drive pumps come equipped with an anti-backstreaming baffle and gas ballast.
- Corrosion resistant models are available for extreme environment and hard use applications.
- Explosion-proof models feature sealed motor and hardwired electrical connections, which require installation by a qualified electrician.
- There are also four combined corrosion-resistant and explosion-proof models for use in extreme conditions.
- Vacuum drying.
- Cryogenic studies.
- Mass spectrometers.
- Lead detectors.
- Residual gas analyzers.
- Electron microscopes.
- Vacuum coating and deposition.
- Tube evacuation.