Electrothermal Chem-Dry Integrated Vacuum Drying Ovens
from Barnstead International
Compact, Low-Cost Vacuum Drying!
- Drying using heat, vacuum and desiccant.
- Glass viewing window lets user see the sample.
- Digital control panel.
- CHEM-DRY will: dry primary standards for preparation of standard solutions; remove trace solvents from compounds before micro-analysis; perform “loss and drying” tests; and dry samples prior to melting point determination.
- The patented CHEM-DRY uses heat, vacuum and desiccant to remove moisture from samples.
- Modular design permits removal and storage of dried samples in sealed drying tubes, process samples in rapid succession or service multiple users.
- A glass viewing window allows user to see when sample is dry.
- Drying tube features jam-proof o-ring joints.
- Vacuum hose connects to threaded fitting so hose can be easily separated from drying tube.
- Three-way stopcock permits gentle venting without sample disruption.
- Control panel simultaneously displays the oven temperature and set temperature to 1°C.
- Press the up or down key to set the oven temperature.
- Temperature fluctuation is no more than ±1°C at all operating temperatures.
- A sealed electric heater eliminates the need for volatile refluxing fluids.
- Control relay is solid-state to eliminate sparks and provide long life.
- Integrated safety guard protects user from heated components.
Electrothermal chem-dry integrated vacuum drying oven, 120 volts, 50/60 hertz, 200 watt [ CSA ]
Electrothermal drying tube assembly
Thermo Fisher Sci Inc
Electrothermal chem-dry integrated vacuum drying oven, 230 volts, 50/60 hertz, 200 watt [ CE / CSA ]