Lab-Line Imperial V Gravity Convection Ovens
from Barnstead International
- Recommended Substitute: Precision* Standard Gravity Convection Ovens.
- Recommended Substitute: Lindberg* Blue M* Gravity Convection Performance Ovens.
Large Capacity Ovens for General Lab Applications!
- Temperature range from ambient +10°C to 270°C.
- Over temperature safety thermostat.
- 2.9 cu. ft. (82.1 L), 3.8 cu. ft. (107.6 L), and 4.8 cu. ft. (135.9 L) chamber capacities.
- 24 Month Warranty.
- Designed for general laboratory use when precise temperature control and uniformity are not critical considerations.
- Vents (1" dia.) in oven top and floor enhance natural convection.
- 3" fiberglass insulation helps retain heat in the chamber.
- One piece silicone gasket and positive locking door latch prevent heat loss.
- Plug-style door construction guards against heat loss from the chamber.
- Drawer-style recessed control panel is protected from spills and slides out for easy maintenance.
- Two adjustable chrome-plated wire shelves included standard.
- Interior walls constructed of corrosion-resistant, easy-to-clean stainless steel.
- Heavy-duty cold-rolled steel exterior is reinforced at stress points.
- Dual independent hydraulic thermostats control oven temperature.
- Oven temperature can be monitored with a thermometer in the top of oven (not included).
- Adjustable backup thermostat provides over temperature protection in case of primary control failure.
- Indicator lights show which thermostat is controlling oven temperature.