Lab-Line Moisture Determination Ovens
from Barnstead International
Perfect for Inert Atmosphere Moisture Testing!
- 150°C (302°F) maximum temperature.
- P.I.D. microprocessor controls temperature to ± 1.0°C.
- 1.1 cu. ft. (31.1 l) or 1.7 cu. ft. (48.1 l) chamber capacity.
- 24 Month Warranty.
- P.I.D. microprocessor temperature controller, radiant warm wall heating design, and manifold airflow system provides controlled conditions for optimal consistency and reproducibility in moisture analysis.
- Solid, insulated door with silicone chamber gasket minimizes heat loss.
- Front-mounted three-way flow pump control valve, vacuum control valve, and air inlet valve for easy operation.
- Three removable perforated aluminum shelves included.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel chamber construction.
- Vacuum and air lines constructed with corrosion-resistant stainless steel tubing for optimum chamber cleanliness and long term performance.
- Durable heavy gauge steel cabinet with powder coated finish.
- P.I.D. microprocessor temperature controller regulates temperature from ambient +5°C to 150°C (302°F) with ±1.0°C control or better and ±1.8°C uniformity. (Model 3624 1.7 cu. ft.)
- Standard Type-K sheathed thermocouple under center chamber shelf monitors actual chamber temperature - ±0.5°C control or ±1.7°C uniformity (Model 3623 1.1 cu. ft.)
- Convenient LED temperature display shows set point and actual temperature.
- Vacuum gauge displays regulated chamber vacuum levels between 0 and 30" Hg.
- Optional rigid and/or flexible Type-K thermocouple probes can be used to sense internal temperature on the upper and lower shelves.
- Nitrogen, CO2, desiccated air and other inert, non-flammable gases can be used in the oven to achieve a controlled atmosphere.
- Adjustable backup high-limit hydraulic thermostat protects samples in case of primary system failure.
- Pilot light warns operator when high-limit temperature has been reached and the high-limit thermostat is controlling the oven temperature.