Revco Ultima Plus HD Ultra-Low Temperature Upright Freezers
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Recommended Substitute: Revco* UxF Series Ultra-Low Temperature Freezers.
Safeguarding Your Precious Samples with Advanced Technology and Exceptional Quality
- Thermo Scientific Revco PLUS ultra-low temperature freezers combine the highest reliability and superior performance with cost-effective operation and innovative features.
- Our Revco® PLUS freezers feature an advanced technology platform, refrigeration, microprocessor controls and high-quality construction, delivering.
Maximum Temperature Recovery
- Up to 20% more heat removal capacity over ordinary freezers, ensuring faster temperature recovery after door openings.
- Up to 15% less power to maintain cabinet temperature compared to other freezers.
Comfortable Lab Environment
- Quiet, comfortable operation allows our ultra-low temperature freezers to reside directly in the lab, creating a more productive and efficient work environment.
- Up to 15% less heat into the lab environment, minimizing air conditioning costs.
Our new Revco PLUS HD freezers feature a highly-efficient, innovative thin wall insulation technology.
- This allows for expanded interior storage capacity without increasing the exterior cabinet footprint.
Quality, Reliable Construction
- Delivering the highest quality you expect, our Revco PLUS freezers feature robust, high-quality construction with your choice of foam or HD insulation, flexible storage and precision controls.
The Largest Capacity Ultra-Low Temperature Freezer Available
- Our 32 cu ft freezer delivers the industry’s highest capacity and vial to footprint ratio - store up to 70,000 sample vials in 35 inventory racks.
More Capacity, Small Footprint
- Uses HD technology and design to allow 31.4 cu ft (889 L) of capacity in a 24.8 cu ft (702 L) footprint.
- Features seven optional racks per shelf and five shelf positions hold up to 700 2” (50mm) boxes, 525 3” (76mm) boxes or 3,430 microplates.
Ultimate Sample Protection
- Each inner door operates independently on a continuous hinge to protect entire sample contents from ambient thermal exposure.
- Five shelves, three adjustable in 1” (25 mm) increments, permit alternate inventory configuration.
Sophisticated Microprocessor Controls
- Our Revco Plus HD line features sophisticated, easy-to-read microprocessor controls - delivering industry-leading performance to protect the integrity of your work.
PLUS Power Management System
- Low Voltage Surge Protection: minimizes voltage spikes; protects sensitive electronics.
- Voltage Buck/Boost: protective device used to correct low or high voltage into the unit; protects and extends the life of electrical components.
A.I.M. Automatic Incident Monitor: identifies temperature deviation (due to power failure or temperature failure) beyond alarm setpoint
- Battery Backup: continuous charge provides full function to control panel in case of power failure.
- On-Board Diagnostics: continuously monitors sensors to ensure proper performance.
- Chart recorder, RS232 output and 4-20 milliamp output.