Lab-Line Analog Aquawave Ultrasonic Cleaners
from Barnstead International
Sweep Technology for Efficient Homogeneous Cleaning
- Sweep technology for better power distribution and better cleaning results.
- Heat setting is adjustable from 30 - 80°C.
- Optional four position sieve cleaner available.
- Barnstead’s AquaWave ultrasonic cleaners incorporate sweep technology.
- Sweep technology creates homogeneous sound distribution, optimizing cleaning results.
- The cleaning tank is made of cavitation-resistant stainless steel.
- The ceramic heating element is dry run proof.
- Pilot lamps for cleaning period and temperature.
- Set a specific run time from 0 to 30 minutes or run in continuous mode.
- For safety, the unit automatically shuts off after 12 hours.
- Included plastic lid cover also serves as a drip tray when turned upside down.
- Filling level marked in the tank.
- Larger models feature and easy turn drain for convenient bath drain.
- All units have temperature setting between 30 and 80°C in 5-degree increments.
- Eight sizes available including a bath designed to clean pipets.
- Optional four-position sieve cleaner for use with the 28 L bath for fast efficient sieve cleaning.