Barnstead ROpure LP Reverse Osmosis
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Simple and Efficient!
- Operates on inlet pressure eliminating the need for a pump.
- Produces 100-400 liters per day.
- Quiet operation.
- An economical reverse osmosis system designed to operate on inlet line feed water pressure, eliminating the need for high pressure pumps.
- Capable of delivering between 15-40 liters per hour product flow, making it the ideal pretreatment system for point-of-use pure water requirements.
- Operates from inlet line pressure eliminating high pressure pumps and providing for quiet operation.
- Automatic flush helps eliminate the build-up of contaminants on the membrane surface.
- Four membranes to choose from, providing for versatility in flow rates and less pretreatment.
- Fixed orifice on the reject line provides for constant recovery without the need of manual adjustments.
- Simple operation provides for economical unit with minimal maintenance.