Barnstead ULTROpure Reverse Osmosis
from Barnstead International
Larger Volume Requirements? No Problem!
- Fully automatic operation.
- Can produce up to 1325 liters per day.
- Great purified water for entire lab, floor, or small building.
- Purity monitor, gauges and flow meters standard.
- If you require reverse osmosis to pretreat a NANOpure or provide water for an entire laboratory, floor or small building, the ULTROpure reverse osmosis unit is the logical system.
- Capable of delivering between 60-157 liters per hour, making it ideal for central systems requiring up to 1325 liters per day.
- Up to 50% feed water recovery conserves valuable water.
- Microprocessor controlled, allowing for fully automatic and unattended operation.
- Monitor system performance with the percent rejection monitor.
- Provides a real-time indication of membrane performance, including resistivity and temperature of the feed and product water.
- High and low pressure switches prevent low pressure pump burnout and high pressure hardware damage.
- Product and reject flow meters allow for quick and easy adjustment and evaluation of system performance.
- Pressure gauges both pre- and post-prefilter, alerting you when the need exists to change the prefilter.
- Four membranes available, providing for increased versatility in feed water and flow requirements.
- Automatic and manual flush, reduces the build-up of contaminants on the membrane surface.
- Wall mounted, available to be floor mounted with the addition of the optional floor stand, which provides for more flexibility in choosing the location.
- Computer aided water analysis, in addition to a W.A.T.E.R. analysis, provides for optimal pretreatment and membrane choice, as well as operating conditions.
- Operates in conjunction with 100 liter reservoir and large capacity fiberglass reservoir.