Lab-Line Analog Reciprocating Water Bath Shakers
from Barnstead International
Use as Shaking Water or Constant Temperature Bath!
- Adjustable temperature, stroke and speed provides versatility.
- Excellent ±0.1°C uniform water temperature.
- 15 to 250 cycles/min. provide gentle to vigorous shaking.
- 24 Month Warranty.
- Shaking stroke length is adjustable; from .5" (1.3 cm) to 1.5" (3.8 cm) in .25" (0.64 cm) increments designed for a variety of applications.
- Shaking speed is adjustable from 15 to 250 cycles/min for gentle to vigorous agitation.
- Shaker mechanism has an independent power switch, allowing unit to be used as a constant temperature water bath.
- Stainless steel universal trays ensure uniform temperature throughout the bath.
- Optional gassing hood allows for non-ambient atmospheric applications.
- Unit features electronic temperature control from slightly above ambient to 65°C (98°C with optional gable cover) and easy-to-read LED temperature display.
- Over-temperature safety features with independent thermostat provides additional backup by controlling heat if main temperature controller fails.
- Includes stainless steel tray with handles 14.0” (L) x 7.3” (W) (35.6 cm x 18.6 cm) and adjustable springs that stretch across the tray holds racks and other objects in place while unit shakes.
- Secure flasks by ordering the platform insert (3582-33) using standard flask clamps sold separately.
- Flask clamps fit into pre-drilled holes in platform insert.
- Achieve maximum temperature with optional gable-type cover, sold separately.
- Ideal for cell culture studies, bacterial studies, electrophoresis gel destaining, blood plasma thawing, microbiological studies, tissue flotations and hybridization.