Lab-Line Digital Reciprocating Water Bath Shakers
from Barnstead International
Precise Temperature, Speed and Time Control!
- View speed, time and temperature on three individual displays.
- Excellent ±0.1°C uniform water temperature.
- Low level water alarm protects samples.
- 15 to 250 cycles/min provide gentle to vigorous shaking.
- 24 Month Warranty.
- Microprocessor shaking control is digitally set from 15 to 250 oscillations per minute, with adjustable stroke length from .5" (1.3 cm) to 1.5" (3.8 cm) in .25" (0.64 cm) increments.
- Digital temperature control from above ambient to 65°C (98°C with optional gable cover).
- Built-in memory retains set points in the event of power interruption; shaker automatically resumes operation once power is restored.
- Visual and audible alarms indicate low water level or deviation in speed over set point.
- Locked rotor protection stops shaking motion if a blockage occurs, preventing motor damage.
- Seamless stainless steel chamber construction prevents leakage.
- Unique stainless steel universal trays ensure uniform temperature throughout bath.
- Over-temperature safety feature with independent thermostat provides additional backup by controlling heat if main temperature controller fails.
- Includes stainless steel tray with handles 14.0” (L) x 7.3” (W) (35.6 cm x 18.6 cm) and adjustable springs that stretch across the tray holds racks and other objects in place while unit shakes.
- Secure flasks by ordering the platform insert (3582-33) using standard flask clamps sold separately.
- Flask clamps fit into pre-drilled holes in platform insert.
- Achieve maximum temperature with optional gable-type cover, sold separately.
- Ideal for applications such as tissue, metabolic, enzymatic and cell studies.