PMC Digital Circulating Water Baths
from Barnstead International
Do It All With This Circulating Bath!
- 50 step program memory.
- Built-in variable speed pump.
- Operating temperature range from ambient plus 5°C to 120°C (65°C maximum for acrylic baths).
- Temperature readout to 0.1°C or 0.1°F.
- Digital display alternates between target and actual temperatures.
- PID temperature controller 100 ohm platinum RTD sensor provide excellent response to temperature changes.
- Temperature stability is ±0.05°C at 37°C. Built-in circulator pump allows uniformity of ±0.1°C; accuracy of ±0.15°C (Actual test results on a Model 311S with cover).
- Variable speed pump (0.5 to 8.5 liters/minute) circulates the bath fluid as gently as needed.
- Maximum pump pressure is 2.1 psi.
- The pump head swivels 360°C to direct flow away from your samples.
- Microprocessor-based circuitry and software provide programming options.
- Bath temperature can be ramped from 0.1°C/hour to 150°C/hour.
- Auto-off function, safety alarm sounds when program error occurs, hot water indicator light flashes when water is over 50°C (122°F), low water level protection/alarm, shorted heater drive protection.
- Baths do not contain drain valves.
- All wetted parts are constructed of stainless steel and silicone to prevent corrosion.