PMC Mega-Mix I-II Aluminum / Ceramic / Porcelain Top Stirring Hot Plates
from Barnstead International
- Heat and stir up to 45 liters.
- Stir viscous solutions.
- Solid, white ceramic tops heat up fast, remain flat at maximum temperatures and are resistant to acid and alkali.
- Ceramic top hot plates are perfect for bringing aqueous solutions to a rapid boil.
Mega Mix I Stirring Hot Plates.
- Heavy duty motor and magnet assembly (u-shaped magnet) accommodates 3” (7.6 cm) stir bars for stirring up to 10 liters of aqueous solutions.
- Stirs low viscosity solutions (<500 centipoise).
- 10” x 10” (25.4 cm x 25.4 cm) top plate surface will support up to 20 Lb. (9.1 kg) loads.
- Not recommended for use with metal vessels.
Mega Mix II Stirring Hot Plates
- Powerful 1/8 hp motor and 6" (15.2 cm) bar magnet assembly accommodates from 3" to 6" (7.6 cm to 15.2 cm) stir bars for stirring up to 45 liters (12 gallons) of aqueous solution.
- Excellent magnetic coupling even when stirring viscous solutions (up to 3,500 centipoise) at room temperature.
- 18" x 18" (45.7 cm x 45.7 cm) top plate will support up to 110 lb. (50 kg) loads.
- Accommodates stainless steel vessels.
- Stock buffer preparation - heat and stir large volumes (up to 45 liters) of aqueous solutions.
- Microbiological media preparation - heat and stir viscous substances (gelatins, syrups, etc).
- Polymer Research (latex, starches, etc).