Thermolyne RT Digital Aluminum / Stainless Steel Top Stirring Hot Plates
from Barnstead International
- Recommended Substitute: Thermo Scientific* RT2 Basic Ceramic Top Stirring Hot Plates.
Round Top Plates - More Performance, More Control
- Simple Operation - Heating and stirring control knobs combined with integral temperature display.
- Built-in Safety Features - User defined over temperature protection and hot top warning system.
- Superior Performance - Integral temperature display, no need for remote thermometer.
- Smart Performance - Electronic temperature feedback maintains hotplate temperature.
- 24 month warranty.
- Integral temperature display eliminates the need for remote thermometer providing the flexibility required for use in fume hoods, on lab jacks or the lab bench.
- Flexible remote temperature probe included with each unit provides the versatility needed for any application.
- Adjust temperature in increments of 2°C up to 150°C and 5°C over 150°C.
- Hot Top Warning protects from accidental burns. Bright red warning light signals when heating surface is above 50°C.
- Unit display flashes “HOT - OFF” when heating is turned off until surface is below 50°C.
- Six non-sliding feet to provide increased stability on the bench top and the lab jack.
- Accepts any Type K thermocouple probe for added flexibility.
- Available with Stainless Steel or Aluminum surfaces.
- State of the art temperature control design prevents run-away temperature conditions.
- StirTrac™ technology offers improved slow-speed stirring, consistent speed control and stronger magnetic coupling.
- StirTrac breaking feature brings the stir bar to an immediate stop for quick flask removal.
- Cord retention bracket prevents loose power cord connections that can cause electrical arcing.
- Redundant temperature control system includes user selectable over temperature set point.
- Rugged low-profile cast aluminum body provides stability and durability.
- All models include a detachable cord, 6” Teflon® coated temperature probe and TFE-coated stir bar.