Thermolyne RT Elite Digital Aluminum / Stainless Steel Top Stirring Hot Plates
from Barnstead International
- Recommended Substitute: Thermo Scientific* RT2 Basic Ceramic Top Stirring Hot Plates.
Round Top Stirring Hot Plates - More Performance, More Control
- Precision Control and Repeatability - 1 rpm stir control and 0.1°C temperature control.
- Smart Performance - Walk-away timer, RS232 output and user calibration function.
- Simple Operation - A single knob combined with individual displays controls heating, stirring and timing.
- Built-in Safety Features - User defined over temperature protection and hot top warning system.
- State of the Art Design - Integral temperature, stirring and time control.
- 24 month warranty.
- Triple LCDs display temperature, stir speed and time simultaneously for precision control.
- Flexible remote temperature probe included with each unit provides the versatility needed for any application.
- StirTracTM technology offers improved slow-speed stirring, consistent speed control and stronger magnetic coupling.
- StirTrac breaking feature brings the stir bar to an immediate stop for quick flask removal.
- Operation is simple a single knob controls heating, stirring and timing.
- Store up to three commonly used applications and recall at the touch of a button using the preset buttons.
- Adjust temperature in increments of 1°C up to 350°C (662°F); 0.1°C for temperatures below 100°C with remote temperature probe.
- Hot Top Warning protects from accidental burns.
- Bright red warning light signals when heating surface is above 50°C.
- Unit display flashes “HOT - OFF” when heating is turned off until surface is below 50°C.
- Walk away timer shuts off heating, stirring, or both after 1-999 minutes.
- Available with Stainless Steel or Aluminum heating surfaces.
- RS232 port outputs time count, temperature, stir speed and set point directly to your PC.
- State of the art temperature control design prevents run-away temperature conditions.
- Cord retention bracket prevents loose power cord connections that can cause electrical arcing.
- Redundant temperature control system includes user selectable over temperature set point providing added protection for your lab.
- All models include a detachable cord, 6” Teflon® coated temperature probe and TFE-coated stir bar.