Thermolyne Cellgro Acrylic Top Stirrers
from Barnstead International
Precision Stirring for Up to Five Vessels!
- Accommodates five 1000 ml vessels.
- Precise, controlled stirring.
- Designed to prevent heat transfer to media.
- 24 Month Warranty.
- Five position magnetic stirrer provides precise, controlled, gentle stirring required for optimum cell growth.
- Deluxe S45700 model features programmable stirring from 1 to 100 minutes “ON” and 10 to 1000 minutes “OFF” plus, LCD read-out to monitor actual stirring speed.
- The economical S45600 features synchronized stirring of five vessels.
- Both models will accommodate five -1000 ml beakers.
- Low-profile design; only 2.9" (7.4 cm) high to maximize valuable incubator space.
- Soft Start/Soft Stop speed control permits a gradual change in speed of only 5.5 rpm to minimize cell trauma.
- Auxiliary receptacle at the rear of the stirrer allows the operation of four to six units using just one electrical outlet.
- The -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F) ambient operating temperature range provides optimum performance, either on benchtop or in an incubator.
- Unique “drip protection” lip on stirrer surface protects internal components in case of spillage.
- Designed for growing anchorage-dependent cells on microcarriers.
- Traditional suspension methods.
- Other applications requiring slow, controlled stirring.