Thermolyne Cimarec Low Profile Ceramic Top Stirrers
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Recommended Substitute: Thermo Scientific* Cimarec+ Series Aluminum/Ceramic Top Stirrers.
Performance, Safety and Control
- Stable, low-profile design available in three sizes.
- Microprocessor feedback control provides constant speed despite changes in viscosity.
- 24 Month Warranty.
- Unique StirTrac™ technology offers improved slow speed stirring, consistent speed control and stronger magnetic coupling.
- The StirTrac braking feature brings the stir bar to an immediate stop for quick flask removal.
- Cimarec’s seamless reflective white ceramic top enhances sample visibility and provides an easy-to-clean and alkali/acid resistance surface.
- Three sizes offer flexibility from microscale chemistries to larger vessels.
- Integral ring-stand holder accommodates 0.5" (1.3 cm) diameter support rod.
- Rugged low-profile cast aluminum body provides stability and durability.
- Accommodates sample weights to 35 lb. (11.4 kg) on the 10" x 10" models, 25 lb. (11.3 kg) on 7" x 7" models and 15 lb. (4.5 kg) on 4" x 4" models.
- All models supplied with detachable cord and 2” x 3/8" dia.
- TFE-coated stir bar, (4" x 4" units include 1" stir bar).
- Adjustable speed range from 60 to 1200 rpm.
- Exceptional magnetic coupling ensures stir bar remains locked with drive magnet, even in viscous solutions.
- Includes: Detachable line cord and plug.
- Warranty: Three years.
- Certifications: cCSAus (120V and 220-240V models), CE (220-240v models).