Thermolyne Super-Nuova Digital Ceramic Top Stirrers
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Recommended Substitute: Thermo Scientific* SuperNuova+ Series Ceramic Top Stirrers.
Top of the Line Control
- Stir Trac™ stirring offers improved coupling stirring and stronger magnetic control.
- User-programmable preset buttons provides quick program recall.
- 24 Month Warranty.
- Seamless reflective white ceramic top enhances sample visibility and provides an easy-to-clean and alkali/acid resistant surface.
- Rugged low-profile cast aluminum body provides stability and durability.
- Unit design provides protection of internal components in case of accidental spillage.
- Available in 7” X 7” and 10” X 10” sizes.
- Accommodates sample weights to 35 lb. (15.9 kg) on the 10” x 10” models, 25 lb. (11.3 kg) on 7” x 7” models.
- Integral ring-stand holder accommodates 0.5” (1.3 cm) diameter support rod.
- Set points go up slowly when the knob is rotated slowly, faster as the knob is rotated faster.
- The knob is then locked out to avoid accidental changes.
- RS232 port enables you to output time count, stirring setpoint and actual speed to to a printer or computer.
- All models supplied with 2” x 3/8” diameter TFE-coated stir bar, detachable cord and retention bracket that prevents cord from becoming accidentally removed.
- Easy-to-read digital displays indicate rpm for stirring models, adjustable in 1 rpm increments.
- After pressing “SET” and adjusting the setpoint the display will show actual reading after 3 seconds.
- Ideal for cold room applications.
- Can be used in a 0 to 27°C, 80% relative humidity, non-condensing environment.
- User-programmable preset buttons allow for up to four often-used stirring speeds to be recalled at the touch of a single button.
- Ideal for labs that perform repetitive procedures.
- Microprocessor-controlled feedback technology maintains consistent, repeatable stirring speed settings.
- Unique Stir Trac™ technology offers improved slow speed stirring, consistent speed control and stronger magnetic coupling from 50 rpm up to 1200 rpm.
- Walk-away timer shuts off stirring after a preset user-defined interval.
- Includes: Detachable line cord and plug, 6in. Type K probe.
- Warranty: Three years.
- Certifications: cCSAus (120V, 220-240V models), CE (220-240V models).