Thermolyne Labquake Rotisserie Tube Rotators
from Barnstead International
- Recommended Substitute: Thermo Scientific* Tube Revolvers.
Low Cost Alternative to Hybridizations!
- Use for room temperature hybridization.
- Ensures optimal distribution of hybridization materials.
- Accommodates 50 ml conical tubes and hybridization bottles.
- Fixed speed of 8 rpm.
- Place bottles in angled holders for tri-directional rotation.
- Economically convert your existing incubator into a rotisserie hybridization incubator.
- Easy placement and removal of bottles.
- Compact and portable.
- Rotate at a constant 8 rpm.
- Units operate in temperature ranges of 0° to 65°C and humidity conditions from 20 to 80% non-condensing enabling them to be used in incubators, warm rooms and environmental chambers.
- Tri-directional rotation assures optimal distribution of minimal amount of probe solution.
- No need to turn off motor when removing or loading bottles.
- Use hybridization apparatus with incubators that contain electrical outlets.
- Western Blots.
- Southern Blots.
- Northern Blots.
- Incubating cells adhered to beads.
- Applications: Hybridizations; Western, Southern and Northern blots; Incubation of cells adhered to beads; Room-temperature hybridizations.
- Ordering Information: Bottles and tubes must be purchased separately.
- Warranty: 90 days on labor, one year on parts.
- Certifications: 120V model is CSA approved; 240V model is CE marked.