Lab-Line MaxQ 2506 / 2508 Dual Action Orbital / Reciprocating Shakers
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Choose Between Single Action Reciprocating or Dual Action Orbital & Reciprocating
Dual Action Orbital/Reciprocating & Reciprocating Features
- Choice of three platforms increases capacity.
- Analog operating system offers affordability.
- Variable speed control provides gentle to vigorous agitation.
- Built-in timer for repeatable results.
- 24 month warranty.
Dual Action Orbital/Reciprocating Features
- Ideal for growing bacteria, dissolution studies, staining of electrophoresis gels and extractions.
- Provides “back and forth” motion or circular orbital motion for versatility to cover a wide range of applications.
- - Fixed stroke length of 0.4" (1.2 cm) automates hand shaking of separatory funnels.
- - Fixed circular orbit of 0.4" (1.2 cm) allows growth of bacteria and yeast.
- Ideal for extractions, mixing blood samples and silver staining of polyacrylamide gels.
- Provides “back and forth” motion with an adjustable stroke length of 0.5” to 1.5”(1.2 to 3.8 cm) to automate hand shaking of separatory funnels.
- Units operate in temperature ranges of 4 to 40°C and humidity conditions of 20 to 80% non-condensing enabling them to be used in incubators, warm rooms, environmental chambers and refrigerators.
- Interchangeable 11" x 13" (38 x 28 cm); 18" x 18" (46 x 46 cm); or 18" x 24" (46 x 61 cm) shaking platforms are available to accommodate a variety of labware. (See Accessories).
- On Dual Action models control lever changes shaking motion while unit is stationary or in operation.
Analog Operating System
- DC motor and variable speed control from 40 to 400 rpm, (for dual action) and from 10 to 250 rpm (for reciprocating) controlled by a rotary dial.
- Operate shaker in continuous mode or set timer from 1 to 60 minutes for time studies.
- Metal locking tab on the speed control knob prevents speed from increasing or decreasing if control knob is mistakenly bumped.
- Load capacity 15 lb. (6.8 kg).
Tiered Blood Bag Platform
- A five tier aluminum platform assembly measuring 11" x 13" (28 x 33 cm).
- Distance between platforms is 3.25" (8.26 cm).
- Each of the five platforms is equipped with a white ribbed vinyl mat.
- Mixing contents of 10" x 10" (25.4 x 25.4 cm) bags of platelets used in Platelet phoresis applications.