Lab-Line Compact Low Cost Incubators
from Barnstead International
- Recommended Substitute: Precision* Compact Incubators.
Compact Low-Cost for the Clinic or Classroom!
- Aluminum chamber provides excellent temperature uniformity.
- Choice of three chamber sizes.
- Choose from metal or clear Plexiglas® door.
- Small footprint saves valuable bench space.
- 24 Month Warranty.
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum chambers with 1" (2.5 cm) fiberglass insulation provide excellent temperature uniformity.
- Model 150Q does not include 1" insulation.
- Plexiglas door option permits unobstructive viewing of samples and eliminates temperature changes from opening and closing the door.
- Rugged metal door with positive latch provides an excellent seal ensuring temperature stability and uniformity.
- Bimetallic thermostat controls heat uniformity in chamber, allowing adjustment of temperature of the unit to match thermometer setting.
- Red, spirit-filled thermometer contains no mercury and is accurate to NIST tolerances.
- Pilot light indicates when heaters are energized, allowing you to be confident that the unit is operating.
- Specially designed shielded heating elements eliminate safety hazards caused by spills.
- Bacteriological cultures.
- Hematology studies.
- Chick embryo studies.