Lab-Line MaxQ 5000 Incubated / Refrigerated Floor Shakers
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Gives You Hands Free Operation!
- Easy side access drain system makes cleaning spills easy.
- Retractable foot casters allow easy positioning in lab.
- Foot pedal permits hands-free operation.
- Choose between analog and digital operating systems.
- 5 year warranty on parts, one year labor and LIFETIME on drive mechanism.
- Wide temperature range from 10°C above ambient to 60°C on incubated models; and 15°C below ambient to 60°C on refrigerated models.
- Easy access drain system with quick disconnect fitting is located on the side of the cabinet for convenience in draining and disinfecting the system.
- A drip pan is located directly underneath the platform to contain spills and protect the chamber from damage.
- Foot pedal opens the door automatically for hands free operation.
- Observe flask contents without opening the door through a large slanted viewing window.
- Optional shelf provides additional storage space and convenience when switching flasks.
- Optional access ports provided through side of cabinet wall for probes, thermocouple or sensors.
- Optional gassing manifold enables direct gassing into flasks for anaerobic cultures.
- Shakers feature a triple eccentric drive to handle heavy workloads, provide uniform agitation and enable continuous 24-hour operation even at high speeds.
- PID temperature controller precisely monitors and controls chamber temperature over complete range with ±0.1°C accuracy at 37°C.
Analog Operating Systems
- DC motor and variable speed control from 40 to 400 rpm, controlled by a rotary dial.
- Integrated tachometer monitors and displays speed in rpm to guarantee an accurate setting.
- Easy-to-read LED digital display shows temperature.
- Operate shaker in continuous mode or set timer from 1 to 60 minutes for time studies.
Digital Operating Systems
- Solid state DC brushless motor, variable speed control from 15 to 500 rpm, and continuous and timed operation from 0.1 hour up to 999 hours or 0.1 minute to 999 minutes.
- View speed, operating time and temperature simultaneously on three individual LED displays which helps minimize errors in establishing running conditions.
- Visual/audible signals alert you to temperature deviations.
- Heat turns off if temperature deviates ±1°C of set point.
- Shaker shut down and audible/visual alarms signal if unit operates ±10% of set speed preventing shaker from walking.
- User adjustable speed calibration can be performed using a digital hand held tachometer where verification is required and protocols can be standardized.
- Unbalanced load sensor stops platform motion when excess vibration is detected due to unbalanced load.
- Visual/audible alarm signal until condition is corrected.
- Soft start feature eliminates splashing of vessel contents, wetting of flask closure, and helps prevent sudden starts and stops.
- Set point retention retains parameters during power failure and restarts unit automatically after power is restored.
- RS232 interface allows remote monitoring of speed, time and temperature.
- Over temperature safety feature with independent thermostat provides additional backup by controlling heat if main temperature controller fails.
- Cell cultures.
- Solubility studies.
- Protein expression.
- Extraction procedures.
- Plant growth.
- Plasmid purification.
- General mixing.
- Bacterial suspensions.
- Staining & destaining.
- Washing procedures.