Lab-Line Mini-Hybridization Incubators
from Barnstead International
- Recommended Substitute: Lab-Line* Hybridization Incubators.
Our Most Compact and Economical Model!
- Clear PC cover allows sample viewing.
- PID temperature controller permits rapid heating and stable temperature.
- Ambient +5°C to 75°C with ±0.1°C accuracy.
- Compact size conserves valuable bench space.
- 24 Month Warranty.
- Includes Two FREE 38x300mm Hybridization Tubes.
- Digital temperature set for accuracy and reproducibility.
- Easy-to-read LED temperature display.
- On/Off switch features “jog” position for easier loading and unloading of hybridization tubes.
- Stainless steel corrosion resistant rotisserie and drip tray are removable for complete decontamination.
- Clear polycarbonate cover allows hybridization tubes to be viewed without disturbing the chamber atmosphere.
- Northern (RNA) blot hybridizations.
- Southern (DNA) blot hybridizations.
- Western (Protein) blot hybridizations.
- Special rotisserie offset design provides for uniform coating of membrane with hybridization solution.
- Economical-no need for water baths, plastic bags, heat sealers or needles.
- Hinged lid provides easy tube access for addition or removal.
- Microprocessor-based PID temperature controller for precise temperature control from 5°C above ambient to 75°C in 1.0°C increments.
- Forced air circulation maintains temperature uniformity of ±0.5°C.
- Adjustable solid state speed control for rotisserie rotation from 0 to 20 rpm.
- Holds four 38 x 300 mm or eight 38 x 150 mm hybridization tubes.
- Set key locks temperature to avoid unintended set point changes.