Lab-Line General Purpose Low Cost Incubators
from Barnstead International
- Recommended Substitute: Precision* Standard Gravity Convection Incubators.
High Quality Incubators at Affordable Prices!
- Choice of two chamber sizes.
- Gravity convection provides uniform heat distribution and reduces air movement helping to prevent cross contamination of samples.
- Ideal for applications where forced air cannot be tolerated.
- 24 Month Warranty.
- Model 203Q and 403Q gravity convection incubators come with 3-wire line cord and molded plug.
- 1.3 cu. ft. (37 L), 5.1 cu. ft. (144 L) chamber sizes available.
- Two adjustable, perforated aluminum shelves come standard and are easily removed to facilitate interior chamber cleaning.
- Twenty shelf positions per chamber; adjustable on half inch centers.
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum chamber construction.
- Durable powder coat paint on steel exterior construction.
- Red, spirit-filled thermometer is environmentally friendly and contains no mercury.
- Adjustable hydraulic thermostat reacts quickly to temperature changes in the range of 5°C above ambient to 65°C.
- Radiant warm wall heating provides maximum temperature uniformity in chamber. Gravity convection permits heat to enter from all points on the wall and floor of the incubator.
- Superior heat distribution helps eliminate hot spots and provides temperature uniformity of ±1.3°C at 37°C.
- Pilot light indicates when unit is operating.
- Specially designed radiant-wall heaters located outside chamber eliminate the safety hazards of exposed heaters while conserving valuable chamber work space.
- Bacteriological cultures.
- Hematology studies.
- Chick embryo studies.